Forget Me Not Box LLC (hereinafter, “us,” “we,” “our,” or “FMNB LLC”):
Information We Collect
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personally identifiable information”). Personally identifiable information does not include:
• Publicly available information from government records.
• Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, our website collects the following categories of personally identifiable information from its consumers:
Our website obtains the categories of personally identifiable information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from you. For example, certain visitors to our website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at [html site] to provide their name and email address.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, we use “cookies,” similar technologies, and services provided by others to display personalized content and appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit FMNB LLC, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
We may use or disclose the personally identifiable information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiry.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• To protect the property or rights of FMNB LLC, third parties, or the public at large.
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party for a business purpose. We share your personally identifiable information with our employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Disclosures of Personally Identifiable Information for a Business Purpose
We will or may disclose, to the third parties identified above, the following categories of personally identifiable information for a business purpose:
• Internet or other similar network activity.
Sales of Personally Identifiable Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personally identifiable information, and we will not rent or sell personally identifiable information to anyone in the future.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of personally identifiable information, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You may request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personally identifiable information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personally identifiable information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personally identifiable information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personally identifiable information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personally identifiable information.
• The specific pieces of personally identifiable information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
• If we disclosed your personally identifiable information for a business purpose, the personally identifiable information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You may request that we delete any of your personally identifiable information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personally identifiable information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personally identifiable information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with state and federal law.
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Choice and Opt-Out
You may opt out of receiving information about our business, new products, and the services we offer. Simply select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option in the email you receive or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing customers cannot opt out of receiving information that we deem important for us to communicate in order to provide ongoing services and support (i.e., change in services, scheduled maintenance windows, planned downtime, infrastructure upgrades, etc.).
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by submitting a contact request through our site.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personally identifiable information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personally identifiable information or an authorized representative, which may include username and email address.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personally identifiable information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personally identifiable information relates to you.
We will only use personally identifiable information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personally identifiable information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
All personal data that you provide to FMNB LLC, or that is legally collected by FMNB LLC, is retained so long as you are a customer or prospective customer of FMNB LLC.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your access rights. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the law. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personally identifiable information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Forget Me Not Box, LLC
99 W Cedar Ave.
Denver, CO 80223